Share This Page

Pages

Friday 28 September 2012

I Want The Boy



I want the boy that would go into the fastfood place to order the food because he knows that i hate to do it.
I want the boy that would hold my purse when i try on clothes, not caring what people think.
I want the boy that would color with me like little kids.
I want the boy that would tell me i'm beautiful while wearing sweats.
I want the boy that would hang out with me with his friends.
I want the boy that would tell me he needs to get 'guy time.'
I want the boy that would take me on romantic dates.
I want the boy that would take me to a scary movie and let me hold his hand the whole time.
I want the boy that would watch chick flicks with me, and when i cried, he'd wipe away my tears.
I want the boy that would stay on the phone, even if i wasn't saying anything.
I want the boy that would know in a millasecond that i wasn't okay.
I want the boy that would come visit me, bring me chicken soup, and cuddle up watching daytime tv when I was sick.
I want the boy that would defend me to any a**hole or b**ch.
I want the boy that would just hold me.
I want the boy that would give me hugs that make me weak in my knees.
I want the boy that would be able to give me butterflies with just a smile.
I want the boy that could make me smile with just one kiss.
I want the boy that would kiss me in the rain.
I want the boy that would dance with me, in the rain or shine.
I want the boy that would sing with me obnoxiously.
I want the boy that would push me on the swings and catch me at the end of the slide.
I want the boy that would call me baby.
I want the boy that would say i love you and mean it with all of his heart.
I want the boy that would just be my best friend...forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment