Share This Page

Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2013

Love Story:Story Of A Blind Girl | Heartbreaking



Love Story:Story Of A Blind Girl | Heartbreaking
Love Story:Story Of A Blind Girl | Heartbreaking
There was a blind girl who was filled with animosity and despised the world.

She didn't have many friends, just a boyfriend who loved her deeply, like no one else.


She always used to say that she'd marry him if she could see him. Suddenly, one day someone donated her a pair of eyes�


And that's when she finally saw her boyfriend�


She was astonished to see that her boyfriend too was blind�

He told her, "You can see me now, can we get married?"

She replied, "And do what? We'd never be happy. I have my eye sight now, but you're still blind. It won't work out, I'm sorry."


With a tear in his eye and a smile on his face, he meekly said, "I understand. I just want you to always be happy. Take care of yourself, and my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment