Share This Page

Pages

Friday 2 August 2013

A Love Story :- True LOVE……. Great LOVE !


A Love Story :- True LOVE……. Great LOVE !
.
A young couple was very much in love
‘n decided to get married.
Some months before marriage, the bride had an accident
and remained with face completely disfigured.
.
She write to her fiance :-
“I can’t marry you, I will stay sharp and ugly forever.
Find another beautiful young woman as you deserve,
because i’m not worthy of you ! ”
.
Few days later, she … received this answer from her fiance :-
” Whoever is truly shamfull is me, i thrust in that following to eye disease,
the doctor just told me that i will stay blind forever !
If despite this, you want to accept me, i still want to marry you ! ”
.
They get married at that time, the fiance was totally blind.
.
They lived 20 years in LOVE, in joy and understanding.
.
She was his guide and became his eyes and light.
.
LOVE has guided into the tunnel of darkness.
.
One day, she became seriously ill and dying, she regretted living him alone in the darkness.
.
The day she died, he opened his eyes to the astonishment of all… !!
.
” I was not blind, he said…
I pretended that i was blind, for distressed her in the thought that
i will see her face disfigured. Now my LOVE based on her ! ”
.
MORAL :- TRUE LOVE SEES BEYOND PHYSICAL BEAUTY,
BECAUSE TRUE LOVE IS SEEN WITH THE HEART ♥ ♥ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment